Meet the Competition!
We are busy booking teams for the 6th Annual Wing Bowl!
The teams will be paired into battle groups where one team from each group will be announced as that group’s battle winner. Chicken wings will be counted and the team with the overall highest count will be announced as the Gainesville Wing Bowl Chompions!
Gator Greats vs. Wild Wings
- Gator Greats: Coming Soon!
- Wild Wings: Coming Soon!
Guns vs. Hoses
- Firefighters: Coming Soon!
- First 48: Both Chris & Victoria are sergeants at GPD with almost 15 years in law enforcement. They enjoy mentoring & working with kids. Their strategy for tonight…”Just wing it!”
- 2 College Brothers: The next generation of wing eating chompions in the Mover Melee category is here! After three consecutive victories, Dustin retired on top. We now welcome his replacement, Tyler. Tyler comes from humble beginnings, as a casual weekend wing eater, but has worked his way up by tirelessly chewing gum to build chomping strength more powerful than the jaws of life! Alongside the victorious veteran Wade, UF Mover Guys might as well fly the coop!
- UF Movers: Prue & Brad have been tirelessly training for this year’s Wing Bowl since last year’s event. They’re looking to upset 2 College Brothers’ 2-year winning streak. Their most strategic change was kicking Jordan off the team.
- Solidarity MC: Started in May of 2011, Solidarity MC was created in Gilchrist County, FL with a goal to support local charities in the community and to promote respect and loyalty among our brothers and sisters in the biker community.
- Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA): Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) exists as a body of Bikers to empower children to not feel afraid of the world in which they live. We look forward to supporting the Child Advocacy Center in this year’s Wing Bowl.
- The News Chix: Reporters for CBS4 in the heart of Gator Country! In the words of Ron Burgundy they’re “kind of a big deal.” All we do is WINg!
- Team WIFT: An outdoor clothing company that takes pride in not selling a lifestyle but living a lifestyle!!